Welcome to msguardio.com.
Your use of msguardio.com together with any order(s) you place on our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by our terms and conditions. The present section called ‘Delivery’ is an extract from our full terms and conditions.
- Orders of items that are in stock are dispatched within a week. The delivery time depends on the delivery location and method. Most goods are delivered by courier or by post, depending on their size and value. For each order you will be asked or advised about delivery dates as part of the order process. We will advise you about which delivery method we will use when we send you the shipping confirmation email, which will be sent to you when the goods are dispatched from our premises. Occasionally different goods in the same order may be delivered separately.
- Goods which are dispatched using a courier service are usually delivered on the next working day. For destinations including Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland delivery may take 4-5 days. Standard products that have to be manufactured we aim to deliver in 7-14 days to mainland Britain destinations, excluding Scottish Highlands. Bespoke items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks, depending on the quantity. For bespoke items a delivery estimate will be provided at the time of confirming the order details.
- Goods which are sent by post will usually arrive within 4 days; however, this is a service objective and not a guarantee.
- Delivery time estimates. MSGuardio.com provides delivery arrival estimates and it is always our goal to meet our expected delivery time, but estimates are not guarantees. Any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods and time is not of the essence.
- Signature upon delivery. Items sent by courier must be signed for upon delivery. Therefore you or a nominated person must be available to sign for receipt of order. We may permit you to send the item to an address other than the card holders to facilitate this. If delivery is attempted, but no one was available to sign for it, we reserve the right to charge you for any subsequent delivery attempts.
- Delivery charges. All prices on our website are exclusive of delivery charges which will be added to the price of the products at the checkout, should there be a charge.
- Northern Ireland (BT), Isle of Man (IM), Isle of Wight (HS), Scottish Highlands and Islands including but not limited to Orkney Isles (PA, ML, EH, KA, G, KY, PH, DD, AB, IV, KW), Outer Hebrides and the Shetland Isles (HS, ZE) may have higher delivery costs and may also experience delivery delays.
- Responsibility. As soon as we have delivered the goods to your door, or to a nominated person, you will be responsible for them. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods, any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
- Damage, non-delivery or shortage for goods delivered by courier.
- Damage in transit. We make every effort to ensure your products reach you in good condition. Goods must be inspected on arrival and if goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the courier’s delivery consignment note or refuse to accept the goods. It will be your responsibility to inform us in writing of goods arriving in a damaged condition. No claim for damage in transit will be accepted by msguardio.com unless notice in writing is given to msguardio.com within 2 days of delivery.
- Shortages. It is your responsibility to sign for the correct number of packages as shown on the carrier’s delivery consignment note. Any shortages must be noted on the consignment note and it will be your responsibility to notify us within 2 days from delivery.
- Incorrect Goods. It is your responsibility to notify in writing us of any incorrect goods supplied within 3 days from delivery.
- Non-Deliveries. We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 5 days from the expected delivery date.
- For the purpose of calculating the number of days in this Section 6, the first day is the date of delivery in the case where delivery has been fully or partially carried out. In the case of complete loss, the first day is the date on which the delivery was due to be made.
- Damage non-delivery or shortage for goods delivered by post.
- Damage in transit. If a package is received damaged you must notify msguardio.com in writing within 10 days of the date on your msguardio.com shipping confirmation email. It is likely that msguardio.com will reject any claims received after this time.
- Non-deliveries. You should notify msguardio.com in writing if a package sent by post has not been received 10 days after the date on your msguardio.com shipping confirmation email, and not later than 28 days after the date on your msguardio.com shipping confirmation.
- Returned goods. If goods returned under this clause are found to be perfect and in full working order, these will be returned to you and an additional administration fee of 15% of the price of the goods along with the cost of carriage will be charged to your credit card account.